Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tool Roll Customization

I received a request to customize a tool roll by adding a close-able pocket to hold small things.  After brainstorming a few different ideas, we decided to add a zippered pocket to the side of the tool roll.





 I am so pleased with how this turned out!  Although the pocket was designed for a knitter, to hold needles, stitch markers, and such, I believe it would be handy for almost any crafter.  At 7" by 4 1/2 ", it is compact, but still large enough to hold a small ruler or measuring tape, a small pair of scissors, erasers, and other small accessories that are easily lost. Although I am happy to make any customization you might need, I've decided to offer this zippered pocket as a regular option.  A zippered pocket can be added to any size tool roll for just $6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment